BidVertiser

Monday, November 14, 2011

Lourdes Leon Attends


Lourdes Leon was seen playing with her hair while walking into the Kabbalah Center in New York City on Saturday (December 18).
The 14-year-old recently wrote on her blog that she wants "royal blue hair", but that her mom, Madonna, disapproves.
She adds, “So now you all know what I have had to put up with for the past 14 years of my life :D”.
This past summer, she blogged about being grateful that her mom was letting her dye her hair as soon as she turned 14.
"I'm just going to use this blog entry to tell y'all a little bit about myself. I'm 13 and I'll be 14 in October, so I can't wait for that because I am FINALLY allowed to dye my hair... THANK YOU MOTHER!! lourdes leon ,lourdes leon blog ,lourdes leon bikini ,lourdes leon father ,lourdes leon 2011 ,lourdes leon twitter ,lourdes leon boyfriend ,lourdes leon eyebrows ,lourdes leon tumblr ,lourdes leon bio





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...