BidVertiser

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff, Lizzie McGuire, Duff, Hilary, Photos, actress, Mike Comrie, Movies, Haylie Duff, Lizzie, singer, sister, Dignity, Disney Channel, song, star, Stuff by Hilary Duff, The Lizzie McGuire Movie, Bio, A Cinderella Story, Hilary Duff has long been the media spotlight since a young age. Weight is often the target of media coverage, we see sometimes up, sometimes down. But now Duff seems to have found the best way to maintain their weight stay slim without having to have to push yourself.The secret was simple, eat smaller portions and reducing snacks like french fries. "I see the difference so quickly. I can tell, this is awesome. I can still have fun all the time (while keeping weight)," said Duff. But Duff is now adamant about not become superkurus. "I want to have a normal weight. I never had a weight of only 45 kg, but it's not true. It's too skinny," he said. "I now do Pilates three times a week. It is hard, but I enjoyed it. I also diligently into the gym with my sister and some friends to do the cardio," he added. Duff tells the story, as long as he does the treadmill cardio sessions. "I do not want ngoyo, but do it gradually," he said.






The girl who is now slam into the steering designer admits Pilates is the key to weight loss success.
"Seriously you know, my body changed in three weeks. Pilates is really suitable for me. I'm not brave like a man, but feels much stronger," he said. Hilary Duff, Lizzie McGuire, Duff, Hilary, Photos, actress, Mike Comrie, Movies, Haylie Duff, Lizzie, singer, sister, Dignity, Disney Channel, song, star, Stuff by Hilary Duff, The Lizzie McGuire Movie, Bio, A Cinderella Story.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...